Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Had a short night, my son-in-law who has the worse health habits in the world, had seizures last night, he has huge unpaid medical bills for the past few years from a medical problem where he was in the intensive care ward for a long time, and insurance paid only a small amount. They lost everything they had this past year including their house and they have no insurance and since he lost most of his short term memory skills when he was ill, he cannot do any job excepting washing dishes at a restaurant. His wife tries to keep things going by working 3 jobs and they have a daughter who is a senior in high school. They live with her younger sister in a small house. I looked up info on a free health clinic this morning because he cannot even wash dishes unless the seizures are under control.
My son-in-law will be at my home today because he cannot be left alone and my daughter has to work. As you probably guessed, he is not my favorite person in the world and I hope I can be tolerant, must do my relaxation and Qigong. Will take extra Zamu today and make the best of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment