Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 10, 2009


Does not feel as cold because the wind left us, it is 9 degrees this morning but the horizon looks like it will yield to the sun soon.

Dread carrying water to the livestock, those 3 animals cause a lot of extra work but where can they go, no one wants them. Have to order more hay today and get another bag of grain. When I get them food or order more dog food, I say "Merry Christmas to all" and think of their sweet natures. Jesse, the pygmy goat, Janet the old horse and J.R. the mini mule do not really have sweet personalities but they do have personalities. Chloe, the black pug, has the most personality, she can keep everyone in line and talks to the tv.

I will enjoy sitting indoors and having my oatmeal this morning: old fashioned oats, nuts, flax seed, raw honey. salba and a little butter. I really feel sinful when I put the butter on it.

I listened to an interview with Dr. Sinatra yesterday, he is the cardiologist that I firmly believe in and would take his advice most any day.

Gotta check my bank account today and see if I can order some more cacoa, I enjoy it so much.

I have a problem with a couple of people that had me care for their dogs and keep forgetting to pay me, they have money too and jobs.

I have not heard from my Cowboy and Dudes' parents this week but now realize that I have had them over a month and they are thriving eating healthy food, great bones and meatballs and enjoy a wonderful clean bed every day. Just hope the parents can get out of the shelter soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment