Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rainy this morning, you up north of me are getting snow, me may have snow tonight.
Yesterday started my online classes in reflexology it blends in nicely with my at home classes to become a master of qigong. I do love learning and hope I can instill that love of learning in others. My grandchildren seem to have the learning bug and that makes me proud. Yesterday did a lot of research on alternative cancer cures and was really happy with the results. So sorry that mainstream medicine has not been happy about trying very cheap, safe alternatives.
Must say that I get a lot more reading done because the tv is so poor. Tonight my Suns and my Mavericks play but the tv stations do not show the game, is not that terrible?
All the dogs are great, happy, full and relaxing to Christmas music.
Found a couple of good websites yesterday: We are one and Act on. Act on is a social networking of people who have "causes" and We are one is about saving the earth, videos sound like the old Indian talking about saving our resources. I can listen to the video on the earphones while I am on the computer. Also wrote an essay on Helium, about animals and the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment