Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


Another beautiful day and I am going to do yard work today and get my vitamin D. Did watch a lot of the miner rescue last night so could use some sleep. Mailed out stuff yesterday and also went to the feed store for livestock food. I listened to webinars on the computer most of the day as I got my work done in the house and took care of my animals. I enjoy so much listening to the Longevity Conference replays, I learn so much wellness information. Also listened to my favorite lady: Donna Eden yesterday evening and did stop everything excepting my exercise while watching my Texas Rangers win the play offs last night, such fun. Clift Lee was magic!!

The largest craft fairs in Northwest Arkansas starts tomorrow and traffic will be horrific. For many years it was a big week end for our family but life has changed. We used to get a booth for my sister, Jimmie and help her sell whatever she was sewing, quilts were a biggie, she loved it and loved to trade stuff with other crafters. We celebrated big with every sale. Fun times with Jimmie, sure do miss her.

1 comment:

  1. like your new cat...how is June Bug doing in her new home

    ReplyDelete