Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A great evening out


What a great day yesterday, I was invited out for dinner, went to Mimi's with Sue and Beverly, had such a good time. I was so starved for 2 legged creatures that I talked too much and ate too much. I have left overs for today so can enjoy the meal the 2nd time.

The only negative thing that happened was,; my Texas Rangers lost, but they will win today. I will get to see the cowboys and the chiefs today so I am warming up my exercise equipment near the TV. Molly will be over today to spend some time playing cards, either Skip Bo or Phase Ten. I remember so well when I learned to play Skip Bo. A great lady, Mildred Rucker taught us when my children were young, I can still visualize her laughing and playing. Mildred loved playing and also going to the "dime store" to shop, she could spend hours shopping but buying very little. I love 'going down memory lane' makes me feel good.

Since I was away from my animals a few hours, they have been like velcro since I got home from my evening out. I have to start being away more. Everyone is lined up ready to be combed so I gotta quit writing and start combing.

No comments:

Post a Comment