Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Frost on the pumpkin??


Dixie and Xena went home so it is just the 13 dogs, 3 cats, 4 goats, 9 chickens, the old mare and the mini mule, and me of course.Today I will get a tea cup poodle for the week so have to find an apron with a big pocket, that is the way I carried Harry when he was a baby and the way P.G got around when she was with me. i did see a 2 legged creature when Lonna came by for 5 minutes and when Tamera came to get Dixie and Xena, that was a treat. Feels like 'frost on the pumpkin' this morning, had to put my shoes on and warmer clothing. All the animals are frisky too. I would have loved to just stay in bed with my quilt over my feet, watch tv and read on my Kindle but everyone wanted to be fed and loved. I wonder if I could teach the dogs how to make my coffee and serve it to me in bed.

I packaged up the computer to mail to Dan so he can make it well and it makes me so thankful that I have my new little laptop. Thanks to my son and Dan. I will restart writing on this computer today and if the first 50 pages can be retrieved off the other computer, that will just be 'frosting on the cake' as they say.

I am making plans for a wood stove and have to decide where the best location would be and move furniture around so there is the perfect spot to warm my toes also my doxies will love it, they need heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment