Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Study of Quantum Touch


Penny came by this morning early to get some help for her mouth pain because of inflammation and swelling of her sinus and lymph nodes. I snapped a picture to show you how we look early in the morning. I fixed her up with some holistic stuff; hope she will be pain free soon.

Sun is beautiful this morning. So nice out the Nellie the new cat decided the back yard looked good so she went out and sat on one of the tree branches the goats climb on. I will be glad to get rid of the litter box if she will just do her business outdoors. I spent a lot of the day yesterday learning Dr. Shealy's rings of fire, earth, air and crystal. Also studied the Quantum Touch method of healing.

My friend Dan retrieved all the data from the old computer so I can send it back to the company for repair, was so glad that Dan could do that and also find that it is a problem that only the company can fix. Now the problem of getting information from a company rep in order to get it sent. I hope I can get the fall plowing of my garden done today, I will get my exercise easily using the tiller. Need to get some bulbs to plant too so I can have spring flowers.

So proud of my Texas Rangers, BEAT YANKEES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment