Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 2, 2010


What a beautiful October Day. I have to spend more time outdoors today. Xena and Dixie are here for the weekend and they helped me finish the floor in the extra room. I had lots of 4 legged help and got it finished now have to clean all the stuff that goes in there before I take it into the clean room, also have to clean where it has been sitting in my bedroom and the hall. It is Bikes, Blues and Barbecue in Northwest Arkansas so is very noisy on my street. Lonna says in trying to travel around that she is ready to cancel Bikes, Blues and Barbecue. Motor cyclist try to see who can make the most noise and disturb the most people.

I got my computer ready to send to Dan this morning and hope he can make it work again. will have to see if I can get someone to send it on Monday, just hope I see a 2 legged creature today. The sun is saying, "come on out and play" and the animals are saying, "come out and play" so guess I had better just go on out and work in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment