Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 18, 2010


A beautiful day, have hung my wash and exercised the dogs and the sun is so nice. I am listening to Dr. Norm Shealy on the computer as I move about the house, he is really full of great information. Also did some research on holistic dentistry and the dangers of root canals and fluoride. " Holding a grudge is just like taking a poison and expecting to kill the other person" is one of the statements by Dr. Shealy. People love to hold grudges and it really is detrimental to their wellness and causes lots of chronic illnesses.

My sports teams did not do well yesterday, I should have just kept the tv off. I will watch my Texas Rangers tonight.

My new book went on sale at http://www.amazon.com/ yesterday and I hope that it is selling well. Will take a look in a few days and see the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment