Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 5, 2010


What a beautiful day and besides that I have already seen a two leg creature today, Lonna spent the night here and cut my hair last night. It is nice to have someone to converse with in the mornings that has less than 4 legs. Princess, my little pocket poodle, who is spending the week is enjoying twisting me around her little paws. there was not one show on TV last night, no sports, that I could enjoy watching so worked on some things on the computer and read some on my Kindle. I did get some of my book shelves re arranged and more "customer friendly" maybe I won't have to spend so much time hunting down information in my books. When I listened to John St. Augustine's webinar, I went to http://www.amazon.com/ and got his latest book on my Kindle and now I have an app on my computer so I don't even have to go to amazon, just click from my desktop, how about that. Electronics makes life so much more interesting. My friend, Dorothy, went for a pet scan yesterday and they told her that it would be several day before she could find out the results, are you kidding me? I think they could get instant results, I guess they want to control the information. I guess I would demand results right away and ask them if they think I am stupid enough to believe they can't get the information right away.

The medical person who started her IV told her that they use sugar to search out the cancer because cancer loves sugar, so why do doctors never tell a cancer patient that he/she should never feed the cancer sugar. would it not be wise to let the cancer starve? So much for my soap box, I must get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment