Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My new book has been proofed


Another Beautiful Day!! I am going to battle the crowds and go to the Bella Vista Craft fair just to see my friend, Nancy Dane, she will be signing books. I will also see my artist friend, Julene Baker. I did get my book proof so it will be on http://www.amazon.com/ any time now: "Mema's Wellness Notes", more ramblings from Mema. I found some mistakes in it but could not re submit because the computer with it is being repaired. I always believe you should see the end of the book first so I started the fun pages on page 84, everyone should start reading on page 84.

A bit cool this morning so I have to put my shoes on these cool old feet. I am listening to a webinar interview with Donna Gates and I just love her, the very best information on nutrition. Found an old Friend via Facebook and that really made my day. I will say it again, I am so thankful for this electronic age.

I need to get my wash on the line so I can dress to go out, I will wear shoes today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment