Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 30, 2010


So much to do, Princess is coming back today for several days so I need to do any errands before she comes. It is Halloween season so Lonna comes home with ideas, need help with costumes for fall festival, need my van emptied so she can take it to "Trunk or Treat" tonight. She is taking some of the dogs and making the van like, "where the Wild Things are" need to choose which dogs will enjoy the attention, gotta find the Halloween decorations to dress up the van. I did not think old people had to do all that, but I enjoy. Living out here, I do not have trick or treaters so that is good, they would not enjoy my treats, probably, no candy. It was a busy day yesterday so I did not get "10 most important" things done will have to finish the list today. I don't think I will have much time today to do my yard work that I did not do yesterday. While I was in and out yesterday, I replayed Dr. Sinatra's seminar and also Dr. Shealy. Beautiful weather today, just like football time and Halloween should be. I found a website yesterday so I could dream: infrared saunas, air purifiers, water systems, etc, etc. I put my wish list on it so when I make my fortune I can just go in an order http://www.promolife.com/ I came up on it when I was searching the vendors who will be at the women's conference in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment