Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Busy on the farm


Since the inflammation in my eye is better, I read a couple of books on inflammation: Optimal Health by Dr. Duke Johnson, he is a good writer but I did not agree with him on lots of things. The Inflammation Syndrome was a good book by a non physician, Jack Challem, most of his info was sound and it did perk my memory of some things I knew but had forgotten.

I am still having problems teaching my 14 dogs and my little herd of livestock, a pygmy goat, a horse and a mini mule that daylight savings time is over. They want me up and busy caring for them early. The cats are not very caring either, no sleep for the old lady farmer. I did get to hang out my clothes yesterday, the sun was so great.

Worked on some wellness plans yesterday and did not get enough exercise, gotta be more active today. Still have to map out my vegetable garden for next year, gonna enlarge the space and also get my manure put on for the winter. Have started moving the fence panels so my animals will not bother my vegetables.

My life is a very different life from the corporate world in the past but much healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment