Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

Very frosty this morning! I went out to the van to get my horse food and could not get the door open because it is frozen shut, I leave my bags of food in the car until I can safely carry it to the storage shed. Have to wait until the sun shines a bit to get the food for my livestock.
I did a lot of study yesterday on modalities that I would use if I had any medical problems. I love youtube and can find so much info, then I can do further research. I am really impressed with EVOT, exercising with oxygen, to fill all my lazy cells with oxygen. For sometime I have been researching all the ways to use hydrogen peroxide in keeping us well, did more extensive research over the week end.
Looks like enough sun today to hang out clothes, the sun is just rising and it looks great. A huge yellow ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment