Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Life in the dog house

My oh my! Cowboy and Duke thought there was enough room for them to sleep with the little dogs and me. they just do not know how big they are, each one of them takes up the space of at least 4 of my small dogs. Needless to say, there was not space for me to really sleep, some of the pugs and doxies slept on top of me. I have got to be more assertive and push them off, I am working on that part of my life. It is easier for me to "boss" people that be bossy when it comes to the dogs.
Did some writing yesterday on my book and some writing on a writing web site. The weather was too damp and cool to do anything outside after about 9 a,m.
Spent some time doing more research on the rain forest herbs, I don't like to promote anything that I don't know all the info. that is available. Also listened to a seminar given by the developer of Sunfoods, very interesting and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment