Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2009

Solar guys spent the day getting my hot water tank in and will be back to finish this am. I got lots of vit. D because I spent the day out in the back yard with the animals. The little black girls, chloe, daisy and rosie would not let me sit without them in my lap and they all thought they were being treated terrible because they could not lay around in the house all day.
When we are through with this job, I will figure out how to get a washer, thanks Cherie for sending me the ideas.
Sophie was run off the front porch because all those men were in her space and she could not sit in her box in the sun. Stormy retreated to the storage shed, they are going to be upset when the men come back today.
I did some reading while holding the dogs and will get more reading done today while I am outdoors with the animals. Gotta hush and get ready for the return of the "solar guys"

No comments:

Post a Comment