Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 9, 2009

Should I be worried? When I open up the blogspot today the ad appearing is an ad for assistance with Alzheimer's disease. It must be there for a reason??
Today there is no sun so I am sad. After all the chores this morning, the dogs are listening to classical music and I am catching up on the computer. There are other things I could do such as: cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, but that is a way down on my list.
I listened to some youtube this morning and got a lot of info on the flu vaccine and why we declare the flu an epidemic, so the drug companies can make more money. On youtube you can listen to Dr. Null talk to the lawmakers and find out why the drug companies don't need any more money.
So much for the negatives stuff, my neighbor gave me $15 for my hot water tank, his brother has a flea market. Someone will make some money from it. I don't think the $15 will be enough for the washer I need but it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment