Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2009

Great Sun


My what a beautiful day today, hung out 3 loads of clothes on the clothes line yesterday and looks like I can wash some quilts, blankets and rugs today to hang out on that wonderful solar clothes dryer.

The dogs were restless last night, I think it was because the moon and stars were so bright, they were seeing shadows out in the yard.

Lonna made Chili for the church yesterday so I have the left overs today and some fruit salad too. I love left overs! I will add lots of onions and garlic to it to make it healthier and better tasting, I just can't do anything without trying to improve it.


Have to write a health plan for a friend and her young children today, they are pron to lots of illness and with a good supplement program and some good nutrition they can be well most of the time.

My rebounder has seen its last day so need to have Jill pick me up a new one at Walmart, rebounding is the very best exercise you can do because it gets your whole lymph and blood system to working at its best. Also exercise on my Pilates bench when I watch tv.

I think the last of the apples have fallen so after I give these to the livestock they will have no more treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment