Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 26, 2009


Happy, Healthy Thanksgiving!

Jill came to help me with my dogs last night and it was a real help. Some of them actually slept in her room but I had plenty during the night. Everyone has been fed and exercised and I am ready for bed again. Dude and Cowboy's parents will be over to see them this afternoon, I hope they will take them to the dog park and play with them for a couple of hours. Had a call from a "friend" she has a friend who is moving and needs a place to keep his lab, he needs to find a new place in another town, it would take a month or so. I told her to talk to me after Thanksgiving and I would charge him, not full price but food money at least. I love the animals but I get trampled on a lot because I do not want animals to be put down or neglected.

I did some more writing on my book yesterday and also did some more reading on Vitamin B12, and it's relation to our having good digestion and dependent on bacteria to survive in our systems. Still working on improving my Qigong and really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment