Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Still have my big dogs; cowboy and duke, I have found that they eat about 3 times the food that my little ones do.
Saw the stars last night and the big beautiful sun today. Have started the wash, need to do some dog beds and quilts today and really like to hang them out in the sun.
Started doing some research this morning on some treatments: for general health of the aged, an oxygen/exercise treatment called EWOT, and a treatment for mascular degeneration called FSM, frequency specific micro current. They were mentioned in a health newsletter that I receive on the internet. Because the sun is out, I probably won't get a lot of research done on the computer, gotta get out with my animals and exercise (do some yard cleaning). Sophie the cat decided that winter is here and moved to the kitchen, now have a kitchen cat, a utility room cat and a guest room cat, they all ignore one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment