Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Things are looking better here, still have Dude and Cowboy and 2 other extras but it is much easier this morning. Three days ago I did not hear my little rooster crow and when I went out with food, I could not find him. He has completely disappeared, guess something or someone got him. I really miss him, I love the crowing. Two sounds that really makes my day is a train and the crow of a rooster.
Did lots of house cleaning yesterday and also worked on my Qigong lessons, I really love it. It will take me awhile to become a master but I will do it.
I can't hang out my clothes today because the air is moist and no sun. I gave Dude and Cowboy's parents a bill yesterday, showing them the hours of wages I want from them for the month of November, I used the exchange rate of $10 an hour. they now owe me 49 hours of labor, just don't count on it coming to pass. Their labor my be the "we pittle around" kind also.
Will work on my Qigong today and do a few more lessons. Also do some more writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment