Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Too foggy for the sun this morning and I need the sun, clothes are washing and getting ready to be hung on the clothes line, I had my Zamu for energy, the dogs are napping to classical music and I am having a cup of coffee. Doesn't that sound good?
Still do not have the computer fixed so am still working on the laptop, no printer and no memory, makes it difficult. I guess that is not the worse thing that could be going on, I have had worse.
Lonna has not had much energy so I have started her on Dr. Teitelbaum's energy system and encouraging her to remember to take her Zamu. She has been drinking less Dr. Pepper and that will help. I get so excited about every one having optimal wellness that I am sure I upset lots of people. It is has been hard to keep my mouth shut whenever it comes to accepting a person's poor health habits. I am working on that.
I will get busy now and hang the clothes out and go walk with the dogs and outdoor cats. I have a lead on Ludwick for his training and when I let him drag it, it gives Sophie and Stormy something to chase and play with. Those two cats are not easy to entertain.

2 comments:

  1. I love hanging my clothes out to dry also.
    Sounds like we have alot in common. I love living green, at least the best I can. My 3 adult daughters also love the environment, animals, organic food, all things to make ones life, simple, happy and healthy.
    I live in Ontario on a farm and 2 of my daughters in the pictures in the blog live in British Columbia. My 3rd daughter lives near us though. Looking forward to following you and reading more. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could really relate to what you wrote. I'm Louisiana born and bred, presently living in congested (Yikes) Northern Virginia, but blogging about LA stories growing up on the farm. I just love the fresh scent of clothes hung on the line to dry. Thanks for a lovely read.

    ReplyDelete