Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Improvising

I found this morning that the back window of my old van had shattered, got to go get horse food today so have to drive. I never give up so cleaned out the glass as much as possible, got out my box of plastic storm window coverings and went to work. Swabbed the edges with alcohol, put double stick tape around the edge, put the plastic on, got the hair dryer, found an extension cord on my lawnmower, heated the plastic with the hair dryer and now I have a clear, wrinkle free window on the van. Just in case it did not hold well, I put that strapping tape I got from the post office around the outer edge.
Now that that is done I will get busy with my morning chores and start hanging out clothes.
All the animals had been fed and brushed before I started the window so I get everything on tract by 9 am
Read a lot on B12 yesterday and also am reminded that I need my sunshine for my vitamin D every day of my life. Guess what, no misspellings today either.

No comments:

Post a Comment