Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


I added a bit of information to my book yesterday and also started my on line classes to becoming a Qigong instructor. Also have another webinar on wellness today.

I get 2 more dogs today, Molly and Coco, I have had them many times, Beagle and Corgi. It does make for less floor space and a little more of the "wanting more attention" from my own dogs.

Am hearing about the "cookie diet" sounds good but I doubt that it works, it is in the GNC stores. Have the radio on this morning, local channel, to see what is happening locally. Will also listen to dial-a-trade to see if someone else has something I need, badly.

The dogs got me up early today, they have been letting me sleep until 5:30 but this morning they were restless at 4:30 and I got up at 5, it is still too dark to feed the livestock, but have everyone else fed and napping. Sophie is in every night in the kitchen but yesterday I watched her cross the highway, go into the field and catch a mouse to bring back and eat. She really loves the freedom of going in and out at her leisure, I guess everyone loves the same things, cats, dogs and humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment