Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Life goes on

What a beautiful morning, a little cool but great sun. Lonna helped me do dog baths yesterday and we have had our time out in the yard this morning so everyone is listening to music and having a nap.
When the solar engineer took out my old propane tank he found that the exhaust pipe was not attached to the one on the roof so we had been getting toxic gas in the house, a good thing I kept the utility room closed a lot of the time.
I'm working on getting my little book on the computer, was going to wait until they got the big one repaired but that may take too long, if I know anything about the "new" customer service. I have become much more accepting of things the way they are and do not get really stressed out about those things I can not control. In days past, I would make myself sick fussing about things that do not go the way they should. Now I just vary my life a bit to fit the circumstance.
I challenge everyone to take all detours needed to keep your life as stress free as possible.
Reset goals as necessary, for instance, my goal this am was reached, "no misspellings found".

No comments:

Post a Comment