Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 20, 2009

Have been out fixing fence and doing a little clean up in the back yard because the weather is very good this morning but it is looking like winter in the sky. Will have to move the livestock back into the barn area so they will have shelter, they do enjoy playing like they are dogs when I have them in the back yard.
Did lots of research on wellness yesterday afternoon, a lot on eye health and improving brain function. Also listened to a radio program, interview with Dr. Bernie Seigel, very good. Got my new Chocamaca from amazon herbs yesterday and have to tell myself, I am just supposed to have one a day. They are so good, makes me feel good all over. www.freddie@amazonherbs.net.
Cowboy and Duke are doing good but I am getting tired of having to change my bed every night, they do enjoy my bed during the day and early this morning Cowboy just wanted to get in bed with me to cuddle, my little dogs were not really happy about that. He is a bit big for cuddling.
Bud's had their family Thanksgiving meal yesterday so Penny brought me an early thanksgiving meal which I really enjoy, not everything was healthy but I guess I can splurge just this once this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment