Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Too Much Tv, not enough activity

Did a great deal of research while "working on viewing all the football games", it was difficult to watch so much tv. Had to see: Old Miss, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma state and I tried to help Florida get beat. A hard day of work.
Today my Dallas cowboys and Mavs don't play until later and I guess KC must have an off day, they did not show up on my computer this am. I have seen my Suns several times and am so proud they are back to the old Steve Nash type of play. If my husband were alive today, he would laugh his head off, because I never had time for sports when he was watching all the time. He would really love it now that we have so much on tv.
It is not supposed to rain until late this evening so I guess I can hang out clothes again today. Need a jacket this morning to exercise with the dogs out in the back yard. As the weather gets more winter like I have to use the pilates bench more and my stretching bands. Still have to replace my rebounder that I left out in the yard and Janet, the horse tried to use it.
Did a project, researching the health benefits of all the ingredients in my Zamu and ordered some of the cacao from amazon herbs, I have been using the cacao from Sunfoods but will get a better deal from amazon herbs. My 75 year old bones felt a little achey last night (too much tv) so I drank extra Zamu, feel good this morning. www.freddie.amazonherbs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment