Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Had a pre-read of my book so far and got good approval. If you would like me to e-mail you a copy, let me know and I will send you the 10 page book.
Am listening to a web seminar as I get my work done today and hope I can tolerate the house work until the ball games come on at 11:00. Have to hang out another load of clothes today because it is sunny and windy, perfect for drying.
Started training another dog to follow off-leash this morning and she did well. Have 6 of the 14 trained, would love to train them all so I would not have to be so careful about double gating everything.
Had a call about "how to destroy a cold" this morning. You have to use folk medicine: drink hot tea with lemon, take oil of oregano, do sinus cleanse while in the shower, take hot foot soaks, drink lots of very hot and very cold liquids, eat lots of spicy foods with lots of onion and garlic.
I would make sure the tea was neem tea or another healthy tea, add lemon and honey to it and sip slowly. You must also take supplement of antioxidants, I would drink my Zamu and acai, noni, or goji berry juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment