Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So happy to see the sun this morning and after I do a little research, I am going to go sit under the old apple tree, have my coffee and write, while the dogs enjoy playing and digging. No leaves now so it is sunny under the old apple tree.
Rambo and Lela came this morning for a few days, they were so happy to get here but had to close the gate to Ruby, the cat's room, Lela is one big dog that is so curious about cats she would sit and stare at a cat all day. Rambo does not get a lot of attention at home so runs into the yard with great enthusiasm, he gets everyone exited. Parents have a business trip to NY so will be home on Thursday.
I posted a great video on both facebook and twitter this morning. The funny side of the flu vaccine. I am really enjoying the Planet Green tv, last night was the 100 mile challenge and Emeril Green in the Napa Valley visiting organic farms and cooking with the farmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment