Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 16, 2009

Cold and rainy today, have a new puppy to stay with me this week, looks like chi/jack russell mix and is very active, wants to be in the middle of what ever I am doing. Does not think outdoors is for potty but for play. she is giving the other dogs their exercise.
Had pretty good sports day yesterday, the only bad thing that happened was the Cowboys' terrible game.
Everyone is decorating for Christmas, that is a lost cause here because this little dog house is not really going to be good to decorate. the dogs create lots of dirt and everything would have to be taken apart every day to dust or wash. When I get puppies to keep, they tend to climb on everything and play with everything, would have lots of "toys" to tear up.
Did some research on the rainforest supplements and found many of them have cancer prevention properties, much can be done if we do our homework, to prevent lots of disease using the amazon rainforest herbs.
I will eat unhealthy for a few days because the left overs the kids brought home after their catering job have some things in them that are not really good for me, but I don't waste anything so will consume them in small amounts. The potato casserole has mayo, I add lots of garlic and onion to counteract the bad stuff, do you think that will work?

No comments:

Post a Comment