Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 27, 2009

Wonder how bad "black Friday" will be, am glad I don't have money so am not tempted to shop.
All the dogs are surviving the holiday and I feel like I have been 'ridden hard and put away wet' as my dad used to say. But am thankful that I am healthy and can still take care of the animals.
Have to catch up on some writing today and as I see the sky, it appears that there will be sunshine today to make it a pleasant day.
If you don't already read my nieces' blog, I would encourage you to read: www.altumania.blogspot.com she is a very good writer and you will enjoy the writing of Tina. Also the blog of my cousin, www.snowflakewarrior.blogspot.com Both girls have creative minds.
I am going to be really mad at myself if I got their blog addresses wrong so will recheck and correct if my memory is not correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment