Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daily news


Spent an hour listening to a podcast by Dr. Teilebaum and really learned a lot more about chronic fatigue syndrome and Fibromyalgia, He is so sharp because he has "been there, done that." I will try to post where to find it, on facebook and my webpage. His SHINE method of treatment is brilliant, I learned about it a couple of years ago and he reminded me of some details in the podcast.

Sophie, Stormy and Ruby, the cats are eating me out of house and home. I guess they are going back to their roots and preparing for a long winter without food. Sophie and Stormy disappeared for a few days, don't know where they were but they are back and hungry.

Supposed to have a man come today and fix my leaking washing machine. Gotta wrangle the dogs when he comes, they might just lick him to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment