Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 23, 2009

Have to be more faithful to my Qigong so got a new series of lessons from the Qigong healing masters. It works better for me than the Tai Chi, I think.
Listened to a cd on the dangers of too much calcium supplement, something I have been trying to warn people about. The cure for osteoporosis is not all those calcium tablets you take but the magnesium, boron and other essential vitamins and minerals. The extra calcium sometimes ends up in the blood vessels and other parts of the body.
Enjoying sunshine this morning and will get that vitamin D that I need.
The news is abuzz about that little leak at 3 mile island, don't hear anything about the radiation they are giving women every year with their mammograms and extra X-ray people get for no good reason. Well gotta pay for all those machines they invested in and use all the medicare and insurance that is available. How about the physicians using some of those diagnostic skill they have instead of technology?
Guess I am on my soap box today, thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment