Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Say to day living

I got all my dogs out, my paths cleared and my mind set, the workers were supposed to be here at 8:30 to put in my hot water tank and solar system. The man just called and said they would probably not be here until 10:00, I thought I learned several decades ago not to depend on workers being on time, but I am still learning.
My washer can't be fixed so have to buy another one. Since I can only do one thing at a time, as soon as my hot water gets installed, I will start listening to Dial A Trade on the radio and find a used washer cheap. A new washer would probably outlive me and since I don't like to waste, I will get a used one. Always thinking green.
Heard Al Gore on the educational channel last night and really enjoyed his encouragement about going green.
The Mavs beat themselves last night and I felt badly for them because they are playing so well, most of the time. Now that baseball is actually over I can concentrate on the Mavs and the Suns.
Reached my goal again, no misspellings!

No comments:

Post a Comment