Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 13, 2009

day to day living




I can get my vitamin D today, there is sun this morning but it looks like it may change by noon.


Got to the Farmers Exchange yesterday to get food for the livestock, the mini mule, JR, the horse, Janet, the pygmy goat, Jessie, the rooster, Jim and the little hen, Julie. My make shift back window on the old van does fine but does have a problem blocking out all those road sounds. I guess plastic film is not very "acoustic".


I did some more writing yesterday on my book and also did more research, I can tell today because a have a dozen or so books lying around in my living room and a few beside my bed.


I keep remembering things and then I need to find out where I first got the info and need more info and on and on. I also spent time finding some local providers of services including acupuncture and homeopathic medicine. I found a naturopath in Fayetteville and will meet with her next week to exchange knowledge and ideas. Anyone interested in holistic health is a rear commodity in my area, also organic food is rare and when I find it it is very expensive. One market that is good is 45 minutes from me mid morning and one hour and 30 minutes at some times of the day. I have a problem leaving my dogs for the 4 or 5 hours it takes to get there, shop and get back home.


Am needing some energy so better go drink some Zamu and eat my morning egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment