Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 7, 2009

shower with the sun

I feel so good taking a shower that has been heated by the sun, the water even feels better.
I have the check bank accounts to see when I can be able to get a used washer, until then I will use the old one as long as it will run and put towels on the floor to soak up the water that leaks out.
Have one more day with Buddy and his sister then they will go home, they are great dogs and I will miss them.
Have some downloaded seminars to listen to on the computer, but because I am using the old laptop I have to use ear phones, that keeps me close to the computer and I don't get much work done. I would like to sell one of my wellness books on line but gotta figure out how to hook up pay pal to my web page so it can be an e-book to download for a fee. Do you know anyone who knows how to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment