Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010


I am late getting my blog written because I am trying to get a new floor into the back bedroom, I am almost finished but I am tired. I am removing some old carpet then replacing it with tile. Pulling the tacks and taking up the tack boards and removing the staples is a very hard job for my old body. I am going to finish up tomorrow. Also worked on the computer getting it open long enough to remove some of the programs. I just need to be patient and do as I can.

No food in the house so I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow. A beautiful day but I did not get to spend much time out in the sun. I think I will pop some popcorn and watch a couple of baseball games as I rest up and do my relaxation exercises. I did not have any two legged creatures to help today so I wrote my granddaughter a letter and sent her a few stamps.

Have to do a lot of cleaning because when you deplete a room of everything, gotta organize it and move it back in. I need a human to help me, I am getting a lot of help from my four legged friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment