Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 18, 2011

Animals are loving the nice weather.....


Elaine and Mia spent the day and night with me helping me with the housework and Penny just picked them up to take them home. yesterday was my instructors' training with www.llcnwa.com, Lifelong learning center of Northwest Arkansas. I enjoyed meeting new people and of course, I talked too much but it was fun anyway. My little kid goats seem to be doing OK but one is a bit smaller so may have to supplement their feeding. I have to pick up a couple of puppies to keep for the week end today and kinda dread it because puppies can be a real pain. I really would prefer small adult dogs but I can tolerate any kind of animal. No one signed up for my first class so I guess God knew that I would have these puppies. I plan to sign up for a couple of classes on Monday and also will make a video of part of my class. I am really excited about Lifelong Learning Center and really hope it is a great success. I am putting together my little presentation for the video today and timing it, as if I were doing a Toastmasters' presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment