Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 11, 2011

Ribbon cutting for www.llcnwa.com, Lifelong Learning Center


I have missed blogging only a couple of times for a year and yesterday was one of them. Had big plans to meet a friend and discuss health problems and a nutritious diet but she did not show so I went to help Penny with her 'cleaning out of storage'; don't think we will ever finish. Had a nice day actually saw the sun and today the sun is already looking great. My bare feet got a bit cold out this morning feeding the livestock and putting out the garbage but I was so anxious to be barefoot that I did it anyway. I will try to do today what I tried to do yesterday, if no luck,I give up. I will also go to the Lifelong Learning Center to leave a gift for the ribbon cutting on Monday http://www.llcnwa.com/. I keep finding information for my classes so I keep using up the ink and the copy paper; have to go to Walmart to replenish my supply. I also have to pick up animal food at the feed store so I won't be murdered by my animals. I hope this afternoon to get some more plowing in the garden but I may not have time. I will just go with what life offers and not get stressed about it, I am so grateful for the sun I may have to just go sit in the yard for a bit if I can get out of the wind. I did a lot of research last night and went from website to website; weeding out the hype, that takes a lot of time but is very interesting. I hate hype and sales pitch so I am so careful about the information I gather; almost have an obsession with it.

The dogs are wanting attention so I need to get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment