Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Garden Tilled; housework today because of rain!


Had such fun yesterday getting out in the sunshine, I tilled the garden; going parallel, 'sub parallel, diagonal, 'sub diagonal', perpendicular, sub perpendicular, and every way possible trying to cut up the Bermuda grass into enough pieces so that it could put down more roots. I think I stimulated it enough so it can grow happily in the garden another year. If there is a direction I did not till; I would have to ask one of my old math teachers and I think they are all gone. The soil is not warm yet so not ready to plant. The dogs dug right along with me and I have a few slightly sore muscles. I emptied all the old containers and am ready to have my container garden also. Monroe and Quincy came for a few days at Mema's sleepover and are having a great time. Going to rain today so guess I will find something to do indoors; there is plenty to do, just not what I enjoy! My cell phone battery is not holding the charge so guess I need a new one since I can't keep it on the charger all the time. That will be my chore on Monday, after the Lifelong Learning Center Grand Opening and ribbon cutting. The news cycle is really fickle; no news about the wars because there was an earthquake in Japan. It is odd that other things just stop when a new thing comes along. I had too many four legged creatures in bed with me last night so I watched the clock go from 1:59 to 3;00, kinda cool, I thought. I think I need a nap today, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment