Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lifelong Learning Center Ribbon cutting


I had a great day yesterday at the Lifelong Learning Center ribbon cutting; met lots of great people and learned something from everyone. I am always so energized when I am with positive people so my was I ever energized. My animals missed me and Janet the horse showed her displeasure by knocking over my old patio table and stepping on it to break it into small pieces. I did not have my area blocked off well enough and she always thinks that greener pastures are just out of her area and on the other side. The dogs messed with some of my papers and books but nothing that I cannot repair.
I keep having problems with my Internet and it certainly does make me unhappy. It was a really yucky day yesterday and 34 degrees this morning but the sun is shinning and it is going to be a wonderful day. I really am looking forward to a lot of time out in the sunshine. Don't forget that you must get into www.llcnwa.com and sign up for some classes. I have found many that I want to take including bee keeping. Of course I want you to sign up for mine also. Wish I had gotten on board early enough to be in the booklet but maybe next time. I have a long list of things I must do today so I must hush; brush some dogs, clean some cat litter, run with the animals in the back yard and get the washer started, I can hang the clothes out today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment