Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Planning the garden


The wind was so fierce yesterday, I have my neighbor's garbage cans in my front yard and my clothes all blew off the clothesline and I have to rewash. Cooler today but the wind is better. Everyone on the farm is doing fine and I have a carpet of dogs around me as I write this. The little kid goats are running, jumping and playing; having fun. I will add Lela and Rambo in a few minutes so things will be wild for a little while then it will settle down again. Lonna came yesterday evening to find the correct size of bag to take to NY City on Saturday; she certainly did not plan her trip at a good time for the rest of us but that happens and we must go with the flow. I need to put the other Lifelong Learning Center classes that I want to take, on the calendar and be certain I do not schedule a class to take at the same time I am giving a class, that would not really work out very well.
I listened to a couple of webinars this morning that I missed, it is nice that I can replay because the live webinar is rarely at a time that is convenient for me. One of them I did not complete because it just did not hit my buttons this morning. I have been searching for one of my three staplers for weeks, found one and guess what? Now I can't find the staples. I started several years ago with one stapler, lost it, bought another, lost it; now I have three last staplers until yesterday and I found one. That is the way I waste a lot of time and money.
I am soaking seeds so I can start planting next week when I have more time. Also have to buy more strawberry plants; the old plants did not survive the winter and I have to purchase some onions to plant next week. Onions, peas, radishes and carrots have to get in the ground next week. Also have to get soil for my containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment