Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 24, 2011

So much to do; so little time.......


Winter again today but the big orange ball is appearing in the sky and that makes me happy, I will get my vitamin D free and easy today. I have so many dogs that I am not getting as much done as I wish; Coco, Molly and Lela are larger than my dogs so the floor and couches are absolutely full. It is like walking through a maze every time I try to do anything. I already have the wash going, the animals are fed, Janet, JR and Jesse are in the back yard mowing the grass and I am warming my hands on a great cup of coffee. The cats are aware of the fact that Lela is here (the cat worshiper) so they are trying to completely out of her way to keep from ending up in her big mouth.
Lifelong learning center www.llcnwa.com posted that the videos were completed but of course I could not figure out how to see them, that's ok because I saw some of the still shots and was am not really anxious to see this old lady in a video. I am trying to polish up my day long presentation but keep getting interrupted. Dixie and Xena's mom called last night; leaving today and need to bring them over for a few days. Lordy, Lordy, how can that happen at this time. I don't need them because they are so large but I love them anyway; just one more distraction and stress maker, will need the "remove stress" classes at Lifelong Learning Center after this week. I know that Dixie the dog that has boundless energy will love her time with me.
I used to read a little book to the kids, "Twenty one Cousins Looking at me"; I think that was the number, I will have that many dogs looking at me for a few hours before two go home. Two more go home tomorrow and two more are coming. Since they are all wanting a bit of loving I had better hush;gotta go run fresh water to the live stock anyway and fill the water container for the little kid goats and the chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment