Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Can anyone donate a car to a single mom with no job?

Looks like it is going to be a great day, weather wise, and I plan to enjoy every moment of it. I Had a great time speaking with my friend Virgina yesterday, discussing Juice Plus and anything else that came up. In memory classes one of the exercises is to use "hooks" to bring forth a memory; with me everything is a hook and every word makes me remember something else I want to discuss. I am so grateful that I still have that ability to remember "stuff". Jill brought Elaine and Mia over yesterday and we had a nice time with all the animals, etc. Mia is started on her Juice Plus Health Study and I am so anxious to see if it keeps her out of the ER or the Doctor's office. I also spoke with my friend Pat on the phone, she has some health problems, wish we did not have so much trouble getting together so I could help her. She is such a great lady and has to work so hard. Elaine and Mia will be back today, Penny will bring them so they can help me with cleaning etc. and I can help her pay bills. If you know of anyone who has a car that runs that they can donate to Elaine we would appreciate it. No car; No job and No job; No car. That is the way life goes. The dogs had such an exciting day because of the 2 legged creatures that were here and they are anticipating another happy day. I started feeding cats outdoors today; it will help me in the kitchen not to be feeding cats indoors. Of course, Ruby gets fed in her tree in the bathroom but she is special. I have to get busy, still washing everything for my spring cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment