Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dig in the Garden today, I hope

I am so excited; the sun is supposed to shine today!! I just might get out and do some garden plowing. The dogs love it when I work in the soil; good digging for them. There is enough green grass in the back yard that Janet, the old mare, wanted to stay in the back yard this morning and graze. That is encouraging, just hoping that spring has sprung.
I did some additional study on low thyroid yesterday and also researched some skin products. I read a lot on my kindle last night because TV was reruns already. Spoke with a friend via phone; return of cancer, not surprising because she had chemo before. The Doctors never say; "chemo is a carcinogen so start really working on your exercise and nutrition or you may get it again." She has had a really big problem giving up sugar and some other bad habits; just wish people would live a lifestyle for wellness. She really likes her doctors and is not likely to change anything. I encouraged her to at least consider, Cancer Treatment Centers but the physician probably could not get a referral fee from them. There, that's my rant for the day, I hope. If I hear, 'I just have to accept that my health is not going to be better at my age', one more time I am going to vomit!!!!! oops another rant.
I have to go sweep the front porch, the birds discard all the food they don't like on the porch so lots of millet that needs to be swept off. They are really picky eaters to be free loaders. I emptied a box last night, left it on the couch and Sophie, the cat has already made it her home this morning, my how she loves a box.
Maybe I can hang my quilts and sheets out to dry today and use the dryer that God made; the sun. Warm enough to go barefoot? Maybe in another couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment