Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reading, Listening and Learning


FROSTY this morning! The grass and the trees are not waiting on warm weather, lots of fresh green peeping out. Janet wanted to spend extra time in the back yard to nibble at the grass. My little red hens decided to lay their beautiful eggs in the nest that I had made for them. I will have one of those eggs for my breakfast. Sophie the cat is relaxing on a pile of dogs, on the couch this morning; thinks she is one of them, I guess.

I listened to a comcast of David Wolfe and learned some new stuff so I ended up spending a lot of time researching what he said then had to go to the Internet to order another herb. Last evening I read some of Jonny Bowden's writing on my Kindle and I have to do some more research today. One thing leads to another so on and so on....... I am grateful that I still have the ability to learn and do the research. I found some information that everyone needed so of course, I made hand outs, hoping that the people who receive them are recyclers.

I am grateful that I have a lot of beautiful birds at my feeders this morning and I can see them through my window. The cardinals and nuthatches are especially active this morning. This week I probably need to get my humming bird feeders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment