Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 21, 2011

Presentation at Lifelong Learning Center


I wrote this blog on the other computer then it would not let me publish so here it is again. I went to the Lifelong Learning Center this morning and did a video tape of my class, 5 minutes of the presentation. I got to see many of the other presentations and my did I enjoy myself, everything went well Please go to www.llcnwa.com and sign up for classes, I signed up for 3; Making money while you sleep, Chinese tea ceremony, and Bee keeping all for half price. I got to give people their fruits and veggies and will sell some I am sure.
I got rid of the puppies and none too soon, have Molly and Coco for the week, they love t here and I love them,.
Goats, horses etc. are anxious for me to pay attention to them so.......

No comments:

Post a Comment