Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just a Girl Who Can't Say No


I had to quit much of my preparation for my class because my printer quit, that is horrible for the mimeograph queen of the 50s and 60s, the copy queen of the 70s and 80s and the queen of all printers in the 90s and 21st century. I have began to feel a bit guilty using all that paper but since I recycle, that covers my guilt. I will have to go with what I have, if anyone shows up for my workshop on Saturday. If no one comes, Penny, Jill and I will have lots of healthy snacks to eat and lots of stuff to use in any class that is coming my way. When I use my visualization skills, I see the room bursting at the seams.
Rambo and Lela went home; Dixie and Xena came and the two poodle twins will be here this afternoon. Whitakers brought the grandchildren out to see my animals in the barnyard, everyone but JR loved the attention but JR just does not like anyone but me. It is raining a little this morning so the goats and chickens are staying close to the barn, they do not like rain. Tulip and Daffodil, the two newest doxies are afraid of Xena until I gave her a special bowl of food, they then make friends with her. She is more frail every time she comes and I check her for breathing when she is sleeping. Dixie, the dog that acts like a two year old child is so big but wants to be in the middle of the bed or couch and thinks she curls up really small. Everyone has a full tummy, has had their morning exercise and is napping around my feet.Still 18 dogs "alooking at me." I have a board meeting via phone conference, this afternoon for the Non for profit Fencing organization, have to take notes so hope all the dogs will be quiet.
Lifelong learning center posted the video of we instructors in action on the facebook page and it is done very well. After my Saturday Free workshop is done I will plan my own classes and will also plan the other classes that I will take www.llcnwa.com. I am going to develop a talent for telling people "NO" when they want their dogs out here with me at the very last moment but don't know that I can. I took a workshop in the '70s about learning to say, NO but it did not work. I am a very good doormat, as Zig Zigler would say. In the '80s I did lead the workshops on how not to be a doormat also, I am a very, very slow learner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment