Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

I would welcome some gardening weather!!


More cool weather to start the day and I am anxious for a warmer time. I need to get out and start my garden but it is not very inspiring when I need to wear a coat to plow the garden. I enjoyed the evening because by children and granddaughter came to my house to play, Phase 10; I lost which is really unusual, if we had time to play another game I would have won for certain. I am a very competitive game player.

I downloaded some information concerning cancer treatments and got some of it ready to mail out to a friend so I need to go to the post office today. Some of my classes are now on the website: http://www.llcnwa.com/ I hope a few people sign up so I can dispense some of this information that I am accumulating; I am bursting at the seams with info that maybe no one wants to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment