Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Puppies in the house........


What a night! the two puppies that are here for the weekend are very tiring. Neither are house broken, neither want to be far from me, neither know how to use the doggy door, both had to sleep with me and all 12 of the other dogs and I am worn out. The husky, Chief is very afraid of everything and is taking meds, which I don't like, the little bull dog is sweet and fun but still a puppy.
My animals are great but do not like the puppies. The baby goats are just fantastic and there is a bit of grass growing that is making my horse and mini mule very happy. The chickens are so close to me in the barnyard that I step on their feet and they are all laying eggs for me. I did some more tweaking on my presentation for the Lifelong Learning Center, www.llcnwa.com and really having fun with it. I got a new book yesterday and also a hard copy of a book I have on my Kindle so I can share. I do like to share.
Since the puppies make such a mess, I already have a washer load to hang out and another load to do. It is a good thing that I am a very tolerant person or two puppies would be dead or in the storage shed. how is that for a rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment